Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Zendala Dare #41


I knew I wouldn't get too much done today with both Bill and Bug home here, and I didn't...I did get to run all my errands and finish the necessary cleaning chores to free my day up for waiting in the doctor's office all morning tomorrow, so that's good. Then it began to snow so I had to grab Tuck and head out for a nice long walk amid the flurries...so beautiful! I had time for a quick salad before we had to start with hubby's prep for his wonderful 'procedure' tomorrow...then had to fix dinner for Bug and myself. I have to give giant kudos to my man...He's not been allowed to eat anything all day, just drink clear liquids, popsicles, broth, and I made him some pineapple jello...I would be the most miserable person on the face of the earth, whining and moaning and snapping at anybody who dared cross my path if I had to endure what he's done all day... but he has such a great sense of humor and has joked and laughed all afternoon. The prep part wasn't a whole lot of fun for him, but he bucked up and took it like a man--I'm so proud! Now he's sound asleep--pretty smart since he still can't eat anything and has to wake up at three thirty to drink more of this 'colon cleansing' concoction--bleh!! I know he'll be super glad when this is all done and over so he can eat and drink and make merry once again--poor love!!
 
But, I did manage to finish the zendala from last week's dare, #41. The Tangle of the Week for our Zia Yahoo group is Carole Ohl's Coaster, so took care of two birds with one stone here, and incorporated Coaster into the dare--ta daaa!!
 
Braze, Coaster
Just a side shot...

Then I didn't even realize today was Monday and almost missed the Diva Challenge's post for the week...and my Tangle a Day Calendar sits looking blankly at me...So much to do and not sure how much time I'll have to play tomorrow...Right now, it's cocoa time then off to bed...we have to be up and out the door early in the morning. At least I know I'll have lots of time in 11/22/63--love, love, love this book!! So, good night, sleep tight, and don't forget to...
 


2 comments: