Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Whole New View

It took two days to finish but the new windows are all installed...so happy! I can see outside now, so clean and clear! No ugly storm windows, no peeling caulk, no dirty panes that I was unable to clean since I couldn't get the old windows even open. Now I have all clean, pretty, opening windows, fresh clean screens...love, love, love it!! So, as promised, old and new pics:
 
Old entry side view--big ugly storm windows...

Brandy new! Slider in the big kitchen window so we can open now for a wonderful cross breeze!

Front view...more ugly storm windows

Pretty pretty new! Love the picture window in the livingroom!

Old, other side-cardboard wedged in the storm windows to keep from rattling in the wind

Ta da!
I thought I'd taken new shots of the back, but only had partial shots of where they left off after Tuesday...and deleted those thinking I had other new shots...But, you get the idea...We really love how they look!

Today I finally get the house back--no strangers in the way, lots of sawdust everywhere to clean up and catch up on the rest of my cleaning that I couldn't get done...

And, our old PC finally bit the dust as well...I knew it was coming, just didn't need that added expense right now. But, hopefully we'll pick up the new laptop either later today or tomorrow.
Always something, isn't it? So, happy Thursday! Almost the weekend....Hang in there, baby!

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord,
because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
 ~1 Corinthians 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment