Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Diva Challenge

It seems I've been bitten by the tangle bug again. I had some time to tackle the Diva's Weekly Challenge this afternoon. We are to use the new "Official" tangle, Schway (which turns out to be an old pattern created by another tangler and named Aroz...) Nonetheless, it's a fun pattern to play with. I made up a quick card to use for our Random Acts of Mail:

A little Aroz/Schway and Tripoli on brown cardstock
Then I had a little play with my Aquamarkers (shhhh!! I know it's not Mother's Day yet...I just couldn't wait!!) They'll probably do better on a heavier paper, the blender pen started to eat up the damp paper, so I couldn't play too much. Found this pretty design on Pinterest and used it to make another card for RAM:

 
And now it's time we get off to guitar lessons! Happy Playing!

7 comments:

  1. Both are great! I love that you've been bitten by the zentangle bug again! Me too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous response to the challenge! I love the brown paper with your white highlights and deep black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs. Love your tangle on the kraft background and the way you have detailed it. Thanks for the link to aroz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Wow. Really like the highlighting and the way this looks on the brown paper. Makes everything really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so balanced, it's a lovely example of Schway/Aroz and organic tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I like your choice of colors and how you mingled the tangles.

    ReplyDelete