Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Zendala Dare 37

After a good month off from challenges and dares and pretty much any kind of creativity projects, and staring at a nice pile of art goodies from Christmas, it was high time to get back on the horse again this week and start playing! I've got a couple painting projects well under way, jumped back in where I left off with One Zentangle a Day, started Carla Sonheim's Drawing Lab, and found the past three weeks' Zendala templates from Erin over at the Bright Owl. So much to catch up on!! And so many new toys to play with! Too much fun!

Making it in at the very last minute, I finished the week's Zendala Dare this afternoon:

Lanie, Tripoli, and W2
 And tomorrow she'll post a new one!!



I'm so excited about the coming year-I signed up for the Creativity Every Day challenge, there's a few online art courses I want to take, I've started painting again, and I'm also hoping to open an Etsy shop later in the year as well. If I'm really lucky, I just may get to go to CZT training in the fall...It's gonna be a great, great year!!

1 comment:

  1. Your zendala is very pretty, Dawn. I especially like the border. Great for you, all those plans for 2013. Would be great to become a CTZ, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I would love to do that, but the Netherlands is really far away.

    ReplyDelete